Friday, April 24, 2009

A Little Help



Hey! We need some help. Derek is having some allergy problems and we have to get rid of PepperAnn. We're really sad about it and would love to see her go to a good home with a loving family. She's 9 months old and is so fun and sweet. She loves to be around people, cuddle, and play. She has no claws in her front paws, is spayed, and is up to date with all of her shots. She's also covered up until September if she needs to go to the vet - the appointment would already be paid for. She's really a good little kitty. Does anybody know of a good home for her? Please help. We love her but our poor little boy is suffering. It would also be great if we could find somebody as soon as possible! Thanks and we love you all!









2 comments:

Super Daysh said...

Oh! I so wish I could take your kitty for you, but my hubby is allergic too and would beat me if I brought a cat home. Good luck though. Have you tried listing her on KSL?

Fifi Flowers said...

She is sooooo ADORABLE... she looks like my old cat... he used to watch over my son when he was a baby just like your last photo. If I lived near you I would run right over... sigh!
I home you find a good home for her.
ENJOY your day!
Fifi