We haven't done much to speak of. We have been home-bodies. We all got a minor little cold and sniffled through the last week. I haven't really felt like going anywhere. We got out of the house for a little bit today. I had to exchange the bridesmaids dress for Jessie's wedding. My poor little body isn't so little anymore. We went to Hogi-Yogi for dinner and walked through Target. I found some jeans for only 15 dollars and was so excited because I have nothing to wear at the moment. My maternity clothes are getting too big and all my regular clothes are too small. They didn't have any in my size though. So sad. I'll keep looking for those good deals. I keep wishing that I'll just be able to fit into my pants soon. Wish wish wish.
Derek is so fun. He coos and smiles at us and turns our hearts into goo. Connie and Rob Anderson came to visit us on Sunday. It was really fun to see them and to share our little bundle of joy.
Here's just a couple of pictures from the week. If you want to see more, there are lots more on my Facebook page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He is such a little cutie!! Love that last picture with the blue blanket- so cute!
Post a Comment