Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter and Derek's Baby Blessing

Happy Easter to everyone! What a beautiful sunny day to celebrate our Savior and the Atonement! It was a great day that we celebrated with family and friends.

Here's Derek's first Easter basket:


Tyler blessed baby Derek in church as well. It was a beautiful blessing and I was quite the proud little mama. Thanks to all those that came! We appreciate the love and support.



Happy Easter and We Love You!

3 comments:

Super Daysh said...

It was a beautiful blessing! And he is such a cute little guy!

SERAPH said...

If I had known that Derek was getting blessed on Sunday, I totally would've come to it. Sadface. :( He is ADORABLE!

*Brandi said...

So sorry we couldn't make it to the blessing! We went to see Wicked with my family that day. I'm glad things went well. I'm sure it was a lovely day!