Week 34 is going by a little slower. I had another doctor appointment yesterday. Everything still looks great! Nothing exciting to report. My next appointment is the week after next and then I have one every week after that. Whoa.
I think I've found a Lamaze class that both Tyler and I can go to. I'm really excited. We'll start sometime next week. I kinda wanted to try hypnobirthing, but I was WAY too late to sign up for a class. Oops.
Still haven't picked a name. I've always had this vision of me naming my baby and I always thought that I could never decide on a name until I see the kid. So I think that's what we'll do. We've narrowed it down and we'll pick the one that fits.
1 comment:
I just hope you're not considering "Slimy" because that one will fit the best when he comes out, but that would make for a sad life. :)
Post a Comment