Friday, January 9, 2009

31 Weeks

Yes, that's right, here I am at 31 weeks. I've discovered sciatic pain this week. I'm glad that it's a new thing and that I didn't have it while I was still in school. That would have been torture. So thank goodness for staying at home! I can lie down whenever I want and that's awesome. I have lots of time to think and dream about my little Peanut. Sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes it's not. I did have a cute little dream about being able to feel his foot. It was kinda weird because in the dream, he kicked, and out of my stomach was the impression of his tiny foot. I can't wait until I hold him for real!

We still haven't picked a name. It's hard - the business of naming people. Tyler narrowed it down to William and Derek but I keep trying names out on him. Quentin Tyler? Matthew Tyler? Ezra Tyler? Nicholas Tyler? I like William Tyler and Derek Tyler too. We can't seem to pick one though!

He's doing well, my little Peanut. He's kicking away, which I still love. I worry all the time about him. I wish I could do another ultrasound. In one of my crazy dreams, I had another ultrasound and the baby looked like a nine month old baby. It was weird. I hope he's a-cookin' well. He's supposed to be a little over 3 pounds now and is accumulating fat. He loves music and his daddy's voice. We were playing Guitar Hero: World Tour with Karl and Jessica the other night and Tyler was on the microphone singing. Baby kicked every time Tyler sang. It was really cute.

1 comment:

SERAPH said...

Only 9 more weeks!!!! (or less if Peanut decides to come early). I am so excited to meet the little guy. love you!