I had a doctor appointment this week. Everything still looks great. We also started our prenatal classes. I thought they were a lot of fun. I think it'll be more fun next week. We're going to watch some videos on pain management and birth and take a tour of the hospital. This week we discussed the discomforts of pregnancy and stages of labor. About half way through the class I turned to Tyler and said, "I've changed my mind; let's wait awhile before having a baby." I guess it's too late now, eh? Now that I've had time for it to sink in a little, I feel better about it all. I can do it. It's scary because I've never done it, but I believe that my body is capable and I've decided to embrace the unknown and the pain rather than be freaked out by it. How does it go, if ye are prepared ye shall not fear? Something like that. I go back and forth, but today I feel okay about the whole process. Today I can't wait for my little boy to be here!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
32 Weeks
I had a doctor appointment this week. Everything still looks great. We also started our prenatal classes. I thought they were a lot of fun. I think it'll be more fun next week. We're going to watch some videos on pain management and birth and take a tour of the hospital. This week we discussed the discomforts of pregnancy and stages of labor. About half way through the class I turned to Tyler and said, "I've changed my mind; let's wait awhile before having a baby." I guess it's too late now, eh? Now that I've had time for it to sink in a little, I feel better about it all. I can do it. It's scary because I've never done it, but I believe that my body is capable and I've decided to embrace the unknown and the pain rather than be freaked out by it. How does it go, if ye are prepared ye shall not fear? Something like that. I go back and forth, but today I feel okay about the whole process. Today I can't wait for my little boy to be here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tara, you are so cute preggers, I hated when people told me that, because I just felt fat, but you really are cute. you will be a terrific Mother, it is scarey going into the unknown, but hang in there you will do great!! It is so awsome!! A relaxed Mother=A relaxed baby!!
Post a Comment