I had another doctor appointment at the beginning of this week. Everything still looks great! His heartbeat was the slowest it has ever been (123) and that worries me but my doctor said it was normal. He's still moving around a bunch and I love it. Here's what I look like this week:
Friday, January 2, 2009
Week 30
10(ish) more weeks? What? Okay, I'm starting to freak out a little bit. I was fine, not worried at all, until New Year's Eve. Happy New Year by the way. When it was still 2008, March of 09 felt so far away. Now it seems like just around the corner. It IS just around the corner.
I had another doctor appointment at the beginning of this week. Everything still looks great! His heartbeat was the slowest it has ever been (123) and that worries me but my doctor said it was normal. He's still moving around a bunch and I love it. Here's what I look like this week:
I had another doctor appointment at the beginning of this week. Everything still looks great! His heartbeat was the slowest it has ever been (123) and that worries me but my doctor said it was normal. He's still moving around a bunch and I love it. Here's what I look like this week:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
10 more weeks??!! Holy cow. That'll be here in no time. (not to freak you out more.) Although...I totally know what you mean about the freaking out part. I did it too. You will be a fabulous mom though. And it'll be nice to not be prego anymore, right?! I love you!
Post a Comment