I worked my very last shift at BYU INFO yesterday! I thought I'd be relieved. I'm not. I didn't expect to feel so anxious about everything! I don't have a job. I don't have school. I am going to have a baby. I'm freaking out. I've had school for the last 18 and 1/2 years! I haven't been out of work for 8 years. I feel like I should be contributing to our finances especially since we're barely surviving right now but I'm not exactly in the best position to be hired for anything right now. Who is going to hire someone who is 7 months pregnant and planning on leaving in a couple of months? I'm freaking out.
On a happier note, Tyler's got a job interview tomorrow (Tuesday) with US Bank. It could mean a job closer to home and closer to our financial need. So keep him in your prayers tonight and tomorrow! Thanks! We'll let you know how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment