Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's Official...

that I have redefined myself as a 26 year old, mini-van driving, Justin Bieber loving mom of two.

I guess we're van people after all. I'm really excited about our new car. I absolutely love the Jetta. Love love love love. This is just more practical for our little family. It's a 2004 Toyota Sienna and I'm in love with the color. It's not one of the new fancy shmancy vans, but it does have a DVD player and dual sliding doors. The best part is that it fits much better within our budget. Look at me being practical. The Jetta was beginning to feel a little tight with the car-seats and all and we realized that when people come to visit, we'd have to take two cars everywhere we go, unless, of course, they wanted to try and fit between the car-seats. I'm pretty excited to start my life as a minivan driving mom. Okay, I'm a little reluctant, but I'm still having fun.

3 comments:

*Brandi said...

Yay! Congrats!!!

Super Daysh said...

That is a very exciting move! Congrats to you and I hope you enjoy it! I never thought I'd want a minivan- but they are actually pretty darn cool and great to travel in! :)

SERAPH said...

I just went to go push the "Like" button on this.... and then realized that it was the wrong application. :)
Silly preggo brain.
Very exciting! I can't wait to see it in person. I would love to get a van. Someday...