Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weeks 32 and 33

32 Weeks.

I'm still feeling pretty good. I am tired of the acne though. I had beautiful skin with Derek. My first pregnancy made my skin so nice! I guess girls start giving you grief early. I think it's finally getting better though. I don't know if it's the ProActive, the Rare Minerals Blemish Therapy, the massive amounts of water I'm drinking, or if it's just that the hormones are fluctuating in my favor but I'm hopeful that maybe my skin will start to clear up!

Scarlett is a squirmer. Her kicks are distinctly different than Derek's were. Derek's were sharp and quick. Scarlett's movements have a more roll-y feel to them. Does that make sense? It's funny how you can tell in a small way the different personalities of babies in the womb. She moves a lot. She's a lot lower than Derek ever was too, which I look at as a very good thing because it probably means she's actually in a proper position for a natural birth. Woohoo!

I still don't have heartburn.

33 Weeks.

I'm getting more and more excited as Spring approaches. I am excited and happy that Scarlett will be here soon. I still have so much to do before she comes. When I tell people that I'm "due" in April, it seems so far away and then I think about it in weeks and I freak out a little bit. 6 or 7 weeks! That's it? I don't have her room ready or a middle name and I have about a thousand little organizing projects that I should complete before she gets here! I am stressed about the cleaning, etc. And I just can't decide on a middle name. I have a few favorites but... I don't know.

I've only started swelling in the last couple of weeks. We drove to California, and I think the swelling there was just from being in the car for so long over a three day spread. I had to take my ring off during church today because it was feeling a little tight but I was able to put it back on shortly afterward. So, not bad at all! Like I said, I still feel pretty great. I could use a nice massage though... Man, I want a massage!!! And a foot rub... awww... a foot rub would be awesome... And a bath! Does anyone have a big tub I can camp out in? Mine is very very small... Maybe I'll just have to escape to a spa. If only...

If only...

A preggy can dream, can't she?


No comments: