I'm in the last week of the second trimester! I can't believe it's gone by so fast. I'm still feeling pretty good. I'm tired ALL THE TIME and am experiencing heartburn for the first time in my life, but other than that, I'm feeling great. This is the last week of classes of my last semester at BYU. Next week is finals and then I'm officially finished! I can't wait for it all to be over. I'm just so tired.
I had a prenatal Dr. visit yesterday and everything is just about normal. I had the glucose screening test and passed but was low on hemoglobin levels, so they suggested I take an iron supplement. That's probably contributing to my general fatigue.
Here are the latest preggy pics of yours truly:
As you can see, I'm getting bigger. I'm getting more and more excited for the little one to come! Peanut is supposed to be the size of a cauliflower now. He kicks a lot and I now get nauseated over almost anything. I almost threw up in primary. One of my 7 year olds picked his nose and I had to run outside with my hand over my mouth and clear my head of the images of his booger on his finger.
I can't eat most meat, which is probably why I'm borderline anemic. Chicken and hamburger taste like cardboard. Turkey tastes like.. on second thought, I'll spare you on what I think turkey tastes like. I do, however, still like chicken nuggets. And the only thing I ever feel like eating are 7-layer burritos from Taco Bell.
I'll try to put up one of those pregnancy tickers soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Tara!
Your hair days are all so different! But never do you look like a grasshopper! I think you look adorable! Good to see you briefly today! Sorry meat is so gross. I love meat, so I dont know what I would do with that.
Oh the love/hate relationship with food when you're pregnant, I remember it all too well. Luckily, you'll be "normal" again after the baby comes. ps, you look super cute! I love your hair.
I LOVED taco bell when I was pregnant with Daisy. I went there at like 2 in the morning once when we were living in Virginia and this drunk lady made fun of me and told me all about her pregnancies...
Tara, you are so cute!! I hope you are enjoying every bit of it!! Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment