Here we are modeling our new jammies.
Christmas morning we opened presents at our house. It was our first Christmas at this house!
Dad gave me Dr. Marten shoes and a maternity swimming suit. Tyler gave me a beautiful heart necklace that I LOVE.
I gave Tyler the first season of "How I Met Your Mother" and Karl and Jessica gave us the second season. Not planned and pretty cool.
After we opened presents, we went to the movies with the Prestgard/Nuila clan. We saw "Marley and Me" and I thought it was a little long. It was probably a really good book but not the best movie. It was fun to see it with everyone though! Tyler LOVES going to the movies.
Then we went over to the Prestgard's house, opened more presents and ate dinner. It was very lovely. We got lots of great things from Ma and Pa Prestgard, including gift cards for dinner, clothing, and a scentsy candle!
Dinner was fabulous!
So we had a great Christmas. We really enjoyed being around so much family! I'm kinda sad that it's over. Another favorite moment was when we got to hear Zayaa and Danny wish us a Merry Christmas over the phone. It was precious. I miss those little boogers (Ariunaa too, of course). Good thing we still have Kensington close!
No comments:
Post a Comment