According to "What to Expect When You're Expecting," Peanut can now blink. He's kicking a lot now and I absolutely love it. I want to lay in bed all day and relish the movement of new life. It's just the sweetest little feeling in the whole world.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Week 28
Here I am, in the third trimester. Can you believe it? The first two trimesters went by really fast and I'm afraid that this last one is going to drag on. I won't have school or work (after January 4th) to distract me anymore!

According to "What to Expect When You're Expecting," Peanut can now blink. He's kicking a lot now and I absolutely love it. I want to lay in bed all day and relish the movement of new life. It's just the sweetest little feeling in the whole world.
According to "What to Expect When You're Expecting," Peanut can now blink. He's kicking a lot now and I absolutely love it. I want to lay in bed all day and relish the movement of new life. It's just the sweetest little feeling in the whole world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You look SO cute!
Post a Comment