Monday, December 22, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

Here is our first real tree together. Isn't it beautiful? I didn't realize that it was so huge until we brought it into the house. They always look smaller outside! I love the way it makes our house smell.



Christmas 2008

We celebrated Christmas early with Dan, Choka, Zayaa, Danny, Ariunaa, Mom and Woody this year. Dan, my awesome brother, was chosen for an internship with Google in New York and they left on December 20th. I'm glad we got to have a little Christmas with them before they moved!





On Monday of this week we had a CRAZY snowstorm! I was supposed to run some errands but couldn't in my car. I worked at 5pm and Tyler had to come home a little bit early to drive me to work. We'll have a white Christmas! It's beautiful but kinda scary if you have to drive.

Awww, my poor, sweet, hard-working husband shoveling snow.

That's my car, buried in the snow. Tyler went out much later that evening and shoveled all around my car and a pathway out of the parking lot so that I could leave this morning with no problems. How great is he?




1 comment:

SERAPH said...

Your adorable nieces and nephew moved away? Are you dying? How long will they be gone? How sad!

On a happier note...your tree is beautiful, you look adorable, and I love the picture of you and Tyler in front of the tree. Why isn't kitty in the picture though?

Have you thought of any names for Peanut yet?