Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Team Edward

I now have two copies of Eclipse because I couldn't resist that Special Edition. (I hate how everything has a special edition. I hate, even more, that I feel like I have to have those "special" editions.) It has the first chapter of Breaking Dawn as well as two iron on transfers so that you can create your very own item in support of your favorite hero. One transfer says, "Team Jacob" and the other "Team Edward."

It was worth the purchase to get a taste of the new book. I am so excited. It's a little bit ridiculous but it's nice to have something to look forward to especially since Harry Potter's story is complete.

In one of my nerdier moments, I decided to use my iron on transfers. I felt like I was 8 years old. I was up until one in the morning trying to get it to work. I'm not sure if it was the type of fabric or the "steam advantage" iron but it just wasn't working like it should. I finally gave up so part of the transfer isn't completely on; the corner of the E just kinda hangs there. I still feel successful. It was my very first tee-shirt creation experience.

I now have my very own Team Edward tee-shirt.


Should I make one for Team Jacob?

5 comments:

Brittany said...

this is probably the dorkiest thing i have ever seen. dork dork dork dork dork dork dork. :) I really like you though. And I am tempted to get a team edward shirt too :)

MeganandClaudy said...

don't make a team jacob shirt....i don't like jacob...and I think we all agree Edward deserves it more :)

Eric and Hayley said...

Definitely no team jacob shirt. I need to get myself one of those iron on things just to bother Eric. He's anti-twilight!

SERAPH said...

I forgot to tell you, when I saw you today, that I LOVE your Team Edward shirt. I want one! I'm thinking that we should wear them when we hit up the midnight release party on August 1st. What do you think???

And don't worry about making a Team Jacob shirt. Who cares about Jacob?!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I totally want a "Team Edward" t-shirt. I am so glad there are other obsessive fans like me:)