Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Mac and the Happenings of the Week

Sorry that there haven't been any new posts lately! I like to post from my personal computer so that I can add pictures and different little things but my computer is at the Mac Specialist. About three months ago, my battery died. Luckily it was covered under my AppleCare plan and I was able to get a new one for free! Then, just a couple of weeks ago, the new battery stopped working! So, they fixed it and now we need to go and pick it up. I'm very excited to get my computer back. I love that thing.

Saturday was really fun! Connie and Rob Anderson were in town and we were able to visit with them for a little bit. They are the best. It was great to hang out with them and with Scott and Carina and Dan, Choka, and their adorable children.

Jeff, Connie, Rob, Carina, Scott, and Samantha Anderson

I wasn't feeling well and I crashed Saturday night as soon as we came home. I slept until 4pm Sunday. I felt SO much better after that. I guess I just needed to sleep the cold away! We went to Ma and Pa Prestgard's for dinner shortly after I woke up. Dinner was fantastic - BBQ, garlic mashed potatoes, green salad, corn, rolls, and watermelon. It was an ode to summertime. Kensington took me and Tyler to the park and we went down the slides together.




I was thrown off my sleeping schedule again with shifts from 3-7pm and then 8-midnight. On my break, from 7-8, Tyler and I got sandwiches at Hogi Yogi and then we met Dan, Choka, Zayaa, Danny, and Ariunaa at Sub Zero for ice cream (and Sub Zero has the best ice cream). It was a little family home evening activity! Zayaa and Danny always make us feel so good because they just scream, "TATA, TYLER" and run to us. Danny usually even hugs our legs. I feel so loved!

So there's a little chunk of our life.

3 comments:

The Hechts said...

cute pics, isnt family great!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, the Anderson's in your photo, I haven't seen them in forever! I found your blog on Meg and Claudy's website... how do you know them? Love the small BYU world!

Jen said...

tara! i found your blog through becca and clark's and it made me so happy!! i haven't seen you and ty in forever. definitely my fault! but i'm glad to see you guys doing so well. :)