Dear 2010,
Good riddance. I'm glad you're gone. You were 90% horrible. I am thankful for the lesson in patience and faith that you taught me but I will not miss you. Ok, we did have some good times. You were my child's second year of life and that gives you a little redemption. I probably am a better person for having lived through you. I'm not going to miss you though. Not one little bit.
Farewell,
Tara
Dear 2011,
Well, you're all ready way better than 2010. Let's keep it that way, eh?
Thanks,
Tara
My goals for the year are to stop caring about what other people think. I want to be more accepting, loving, charitable, and less judgmental. I want to gain 10 pounds and then lose 30. Haha. Little pregnancy joke for you.
Happy New Year, everyone! Hope this year is an awesome one. And if nothing else, I sincerely hope it's better than my 2010. Love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment