I can't believe our little Peanut is already 2 months old. He wakes up just 2 or 3 times to eat every night. He still doesn't love tummy time but stays there for longer periods of time without crying. He captures our hearts with his coos, goos, and other "stories" he babbles. I love waking up, greeting him, and having him get so excited, smiley, and wiggley at the sight of me. I love that he holds my hand and strokes my face. I love that he looks for me when he hears me talking. I love his deep little baby voice. I love how he bugs his eyes so big when he's interested in something. I love how he scrunches up his nose and forehead. I'm just in love with that little thing.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
2 Months
This is a little bit late but oh well. We've been really busy. I'll put another post up soon about Derek's second vacation. Derek will be 11 weeks on Monday but these pictures were taken on May 16th. He's such a little cutie!


I can't believe our little Peanut is already 2 months old. He wakes up just 2 or 3 times to eat every night. He still doesn't love tummy time but stays there for longer periods of time without crying. He captures our hearts with his coos, goos, and other "stories" he babbles. I love waking up, greeting him, and having him get so excited, smiley, and wiggley at the sight of me. I love that he holds my hand and strokes my face. I love that he looks for me when he hears me talking. I love his deep little baby voice. I love how he bugs his eyes so big when he's interested in something. I love how he scrunches up his nose and forehead. I'm just in love with that little thing.
I can't believe our little Peanut is already 2 months old. He wakes up just 2 or 3 times to eat every night. He still doesn't love tummy time but stays there for longer periods of time without crying. He captures our hearts with his coos, goos, and other "stories" he babbles. I love waking up, greeting him, and having him get so excited, smiley, and wiggley at the sight of me. I love that he holds my hand and strokes my face. I love that he looks for me when he hears me talking. I love his deep little baby voice. I love how he bugs his eyes so big when he's interested in something. I love how he scrunches up his nose and forehead. I'm just in love with that little thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment