Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hopefully Soon...

I haven't updated in awhile but not without reason. Baby and I have not been feeling well. We developed another case of Thrush. Well, I don't think it actually ever went away. We were just starting to feel a little better when we both caught colds. The last couple of weeks have been really hard. Derek and I spent the majority of our time alternating between sleeping, eating, and crying. We're feeling a little better now and things are looking up. So I'm ready to do some updating, but I really wanted to include pictures and my pictures are on my computer. My computer is at a Mac specialty store. It wasn't recognizing the battery and the case was cracking. My AppleCare took care of it and I got my computer back on Friday. I tried to connect to the internet Friday night and my computer freaked out. It wouldn't connect to or even detect any wireless networks. Then it started to ding like it was booting up and then shut off. So it's back at the Mac doctors. I will hopefully have it back soon and I'll put pictures up and give a real update.

No comments: