Don't even worry. I had my doctor appointment today and it looks like I'm no farther along in the labor process than I was two weeks ago. I'm a little disappointed, I admit, but I'm still not miserable so I guess it's all right. I'm willing to wait but I feel bad that my family's here just waiting for me to pop. It's not like I haven't been trying to get the whole thing started. I've done everything.
I have a non-stress test scheduled for Thursday. If the baby is doing fine, we'll just wait for a little while. If he's not, I'll be induced on the spot.
I'm still not worried. I'm fine. I still can't wait, but then again, I can!! I'm tired. If you'd like to help, say a little prayer that I won't have to be induced! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Here's to hoping that you didn't have to be induced yesterday! But maybe you did since you haven't posted another update...but then again, maybe you're just pregnant and sick of it so you don't want to update! If you ARE still pregnant, hang in there. I'm sure labor & delivery will be wonderful when it comes time!
Post a Comment