I'm huge!! I had my doctor appointment on Tuesday. Still no change in dilation or effacement. The little Peanut has dropped down just a tad, but only to, perhaps, -2 station. He's still wriggling around and I'm not too uncomfortable yet, so I'm still happy. Everyone kept telling me that I'd be miserable the last four weeks and I haven't reached that point. I'm exhausted but it's comparable to the exhaustion that I felt while I was in school. So I kinda feel normal except for that whole being 30 pounds heavier and growing a human thing.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Week 39
I'm huge!! I had my doctor appointment on Tuesday. Still no change in dilation or effacement. The little Peanut has dropped down just a tad, but only to, perhaps, -2 station. He's still wriggling around and I'm not too uncomfortable yet, so I'm still happy. Everyone kept telling me that I'd be miserable the last four weeks and I haven't reached that point. I'm exhausted but it's comparable to the exhaustion that I felt while I was in school. So I kinda feel normal except for that whole being 30 pounds heavier and growing a human thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment