Monday, March 16, 2009

Derek is Here!

I'm sure Tara will write a whole bunch more on this, but I just wanted to get some pics out there. He was a big baby, thats why he wasn't coming out. Just too happy in there. He weight 8 pounds and 11 oz and was 20 1/2 in long. Tara is doing great, very sleepy right now. Enjoy the pictures and thanks for you prayers and support!



Ready for work?
Tara is amazing! She did a wonderful job!

8 comments:

SERAPH said...

He is PRECIOUS!!!! Tara--I want to come and see you soon! Let me know when you're feeling up to visitors. love you!

The Hechts said...

Tara he is beautiful, I love the name. Big baby's are the best the eat and sleep so good!! We wish you luck and lots of sleep!! Good job, you make cute babies!!

Just Some Dude said...

What a trooper, Tara. I'm so glad you called in to let us all know. 10hrs of unmedicated labor! You deserve the good mom award. Congratulations to all three of you!

Brittany said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYA!!!

Tracy F said...

I'll be excited to meet him! Congrats on his safe arrival! Job well done!

Super Daysh said...

Yay! Congrats to you both! I hope everything continues to go well. Such a cute "little" dude...and if it makes you feel any better...I was 9 lbs... my poor mom! So glad that he is finally here though!

Kikal said...

He is a chubby dude! Congrats! With the way Tyler was dress you'd think you were delivering some toxic alien thing :)

Clark and Rebecca said...

Congrats! We can't wait to see more pics!