Friday, October 17, 2008

Growing Peanut and Ultrasound

Peanut's ultrasound was yesterday! It was incredible to finally see the little thing.
Here's some pictures of pregnant me and Peanut's growth with a little surprise at the end:
(These pictures of me are a little scary. I just wanted to warn you.)


15 Weeks


16 Weeks


17 Weeks


18 Weeks


19 Weeks

And Here's my little Peanut:

This is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. Yes, I know that I'm partial.


What a cute alien baby.


A foot! Peanut has a foot! And all of the vital organs. We checked and I'm relieved.


It's a BOY!!!
Are you in shock? I was. The lady that performed the ultra sound said, "There's his outdoor plumbing. His hand is down there too; that's the second sign that it is a boy."



After the ultrasound, Choka took Tyler and I to the mall and we picked out his first little outfits.

Choka bought this one. Isn't it cute?



I bought these. I couldn't help myself. I didn't get the socks in the picture but they are dinosaur feet. I think my favorite part is the dinosaur hat.

We don't have a name picked out. I like a few and Tyler likes a different few. He narrowed it down to two yesterday, so we'll see if we can decide between them. My mom wants us to name him Walker. Dan likes Seamus, Choka likes Joshua, and Zayaa told me his name should be Jayden. We're still thinking. Maybe I'll just officially name him Peanut Tyler Prestgard.

4 comments:

SERAPH said...

HOORAY for little BOYS!!!! I am SO excited for you. Now my little boy will have a best friend. :)

The Hechts said...

We are so excited for you, I only here on girls lately, so its fun we can have boys!! Congrats hopefully everything is going good!!

MeganandClaudy said...

YAY!!!! That is sooo exciting! I am so jealous! I so want a boy for my first baby! And how fun! Now you and Seraph's little boys can be best friends...too freaking cute!

Cousins Family said...

I like Joshua too! That's what our little one would have been if she were a boy (and if her dad would have agreed!). Congrats! You are such a cute pregnant person.