Thursday, October 9, 2008

What are people thinking?

Last week, in my Statistics class, I sat next to a girl who made me want to vomit. She took off her shoes, put them in her lap, and proceeded to clean out the crevices on the bottom with her pen and fingers. After she was finished, she continued to use her pen for note-taking and even put her fingers in her mouth. I wanted to hand her a Clorox wipe.

5 comments:

Lorna Terry said...

EW.

SERAPH said...

That is GROSS. And yet your post made me laugh at the same time. I think it's the amazing way you descibe things sometimes and not because what the girl was doing was funny. That is gross. I mean...what if she had stepped in poop and that was part of what she was cleaning out and then she put her fingers in her mouth. EWW. Poop eater. :)

The Liddells said...

DISGUSTING!

annie (the annilygreen one) said...

it's this kind of thing that makes me want to never touch anything in public EVER. think of all the doorhandles she touched later that day! or don't because you might go nuts like i sometimes do.

Eric and Hayley said...

Oh sick. I wanted to puke reading that. Seriously, come on now. I think I would have been a bit rude and made it obvious that I was moving to another seat b/c of her disgusting in class "grooming" habits.