Saturday, October 11, 2008

New Job!

Bank of the West has been gracious enough to give me an opportunity to work for them! The offered me the position of Serivce Financial Representative. I start work on Tuesday. It was the best offer that I have had from any other Bank or Credit Union, so we are really grateful. I will be working at their new branch in Riverton. It is right by DayBreak, so all those people who live there need to get an account and say Tyler sent you.... or just have me open since that is what I will be doing for them. Thank you for all your prayers for us...... it really helped. Thanks again and come open a new account or get a loan or something!

2 comments:

Lorna Terry said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy that something came through! And Jonny got a job last week, too! Congratulations!

SERAPH said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am SO excited for you!!!! :)