Tyler finally gave in and is letting me get a little kitten. Hopefully it will be able to protect me and Peanut from the spiders while Tyler's away at work and school. Jenn's cat had kittens and we went to visit them on Saturday and I fell in love with this cute little thing.




Doesn't she look like Marshmallow foot the first? I'm trying to decide what to name her. Right now it's between Pepperann, Boo, Reba, Elliot, Minnie, or Tink... It's a big decision.
Well, I'm really excited and can't wait until she gets to come and live with us!!!
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! I am dying here. Those kittens are SO freakin' CUTE. I even made Shawn come and look at the pictures of them. I totally want another kitty now. Shawn said we can't get another one though because we'll have a baby here in 3 months. Poo!
I love kitties! I'll have to bring Lily over so they can play! Just be careful around the litter box, ok? So, my vote is for Pepperann, but it doesn't totally fit with the fur color...but I think it's the best name. :D
Post a Comment