Thursday, December 16, 2010

Weeks 20-24 Gestation

20 Weeks

Well, I've been pretty good. I'm exhausted. I forgot how tiring it is to grow a baby. I thought going to school and being pregnant was bad, but having a toddler and being pregnant is much harder. My grandma mentioned that I looked tired and had dark circles under my eyes. Yes, that is how I feel. I'm glad I look as haggard as I feel, haha. I used to sometimes use my "free" time during Derek's nap to watch tv or get things done, but now I nap right along with him. There are even days, blessed, blessed days where we sleep for three hours.

21 Weeks

I can feel little Scarlett kicking now! I absolutely love it. It's one of the best things about being pregnant. I love to just watch my stomach jump and bounce. I now get kicked on the outside and the inside from my kids. Derek's kicks hurt just a tad more than little Scarlett's.

22 Weeks

Try not to look at my hair in that picture above. Bad hair day. I don't like to do my hair if I don't have to. Earlier that day it was in a bun and I waited too long to take the picture. Bad decision.

23 Weeks

Things are starting to get uncomfortable now. For the most part, I'm fine and dandy. My tailbone has started to hurt when I stand or walk. I've also started getting the little aches and pains associated with pregnancy. Still not bad though. I'm not trying to complain, just trying to give an accurate description.

24 Weeks

My next appointment is on Monday where I get to have my Glucose Tolerance Test. I'm just thrilled that Tyler can come with me! We start HypnoBirthing classes at the end of this month. I'm excited!

1 comment:

SERAPH said...

YAY for blog updates! Keep 'em coming! I swear you are the CUTEST pregnant lady ever!:)

PLEASE let's get together SOON! :)