Kensington had her first dance recital on Monday. She was adorable! We were glad we were able to make it and with the traffic up to Salt Lake, we almost didn't make it. We got there at the beginning of her second dance. She was the cutest bumblebee.
We also got to meet new baby Juliette. What a cutie! She's tiny and slept most of the time that we were with her. I wish I could have held her! I still had some sinus issues and weren't sure if they were allergies or cold related, so I stayed at arm's length. Shanda made it to Kensington's recital as well, which is amazing since Juliette was born on Wednesday! What a trooper. She looked great.
It was good to see everybody and to get out of the house. I have wanted to meet this sweet little baby all week and was so glad to finally get to see her. She's adorable. It kinda makes me want another one. I forgot how cute and tiny and sleepy fresh babies are. Then again, I also remember how tired I was.
I do want Derek to have a sibling though. Look how sweet:
No comments:
Post a Comment