HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day to the women of the world! I know so many wonderful mothers, substitute mothers, and women in general. My life has been changed because of them. Friends, and family, and most of all, my own mother inspire me to be a better person and a better mother. I would not be the person that I am today without the advice, example, love, and friendship of the strong, beautiful, and amazing women in my life.
Happy Mother's day to my own mother who taught me right from wrong. She taught me to nurture and to love. She always made sure that we kids had everything we needed. She put us first in her life. I'd like to tell her that I love her and thank her for everything she has done for me. Love you, Mom!
And to my husband and baby, thank you for making me a mother. I would have never known the measure of love in my life had it not been for you two. Motherhood is the hardest thing I have ever done but the most rewarding thing in my life. I absolutely love being your mother, Derek.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment