Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Tyler!

Okay, so I'm a week late in writing this post. That does not mean that Tyler is loved any less than infinitely. I'm sorry, Tyler, for not publicly wishing you well on your special day. Better late than never? HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY LOVE!!!!!

Tyler turned 28 last Tuesday. We celebrated with the Prestgard's the Sunday before his birthday and with Dan, Choka, Zayaa, Danny, and Ariunaa on Tuesday. Then, on Friday, Shanda, Christof, and Kensington treated us with dinner at Red Robin. So he had two birthday cakes and three birthday dinners! Thanks to everybody for making last week a great birthday-week!

We were supposed to be in CA for his birthday but had to cancel our trip. Tyler had the week off though so Derek and I were spoiled and got to spend all day every day with him! It was awesome. He's such a kind, caring, and generous husband and father. We love him so much. I can't imagine my life without him.

I hope he enjoyed being home as much as we enjoyed having him around. Everything is so much easier when he's here. He's so patient. He works so hard. Derek loves playing with him. And I think he's a gem of a man. I'm so lucky to have him as my partner.


Happy Birthday, Tyler!


We Love You!!!!

No comments: