Well, I had my doctor appointment. Baby is still REALLY high in his position. The doctor could barely find his head. I'm not really surprised. The heartburn is driving me crazy. It also annoys me that I feel stuffed after eating two bites. We went to Tucanos today and I could barely finish a salad! SAD! Enough complaining, I'll go back to the appointment. I'm dilated 1cm and I'm 50% effaced. Everything still looks good so I'm happy. I'm a very happy whale.
We started our Lamaze class on Tuesday. It was so fun! My favorite part was when the teacher taught Tyler how to massage my hands and my feet. I got to lie there while they gave me a massage. Pretty great, huh? We've got lots of homework in the form of 6 videos, most of them birthing videos. I'm sure Tyler is just thrilled.
We've had quite an exciting week! We received a package from Toys R Us and it turned out to be the crib bedding and nursery decor we wanted! Connie and Rob Anderson bought it for us! They are so generous. I'm so excited to start getting the nursery together. Mom helped us out with a crib. Now we just need to paint and I can start decorating!! WOOHOO!!
Mom called me on Monday and asked what I was planning on having for dinner. I told her my pathetic plans of heating up soup and she said, "Well how 'bout Woody and I take you guys out for dinner?" They were in Vegas on their way to visit us! They brought me a surprise present too - A CAR! I now get to drive a Hyundai Sante Fe. I'm excited to have an escape route when cabin fever ails me. How sweet are they? We've had a lot of fun with them in town.
I've had an amazing week.
I feel so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Only 25 more days (or less) to go! HOORAY! I'm SO excited to meet little Peanut. :) I didn't take any classes before Parker was born, but I'm now thinking that perhaps we should have so that Shawn would've been taught how to massage my hands and feet. :)
Your mom brought you a car??!! How awesome is she?! You have to post pictures of it. And you need to post some pictures of the crib, bedding, etc.
If you need any help putting the nursey together...CALL ME! Or if you're bored and want to hang out...CALL ME! I'm at home everyday now (without a car) and would LOVE to see you!
23 days to go!! So close, but still so far away. What a bunch of awesome new toys!
Post a Comment