Here I am this week:
I look terrible. I only blow dry my hair for church and since we didn't go this week, I haven't done my hair all week. Oh well. I'm still feeling great. I had trouble sleeping the first part of the week. Saturday night was the worst. At about 3am, Tyler woke up and stayed up with me. He's such a great husband. We were up until about 6:30. We didn't make it to 9:00 church. Oops. It's getting better though. I'm less freaked out and more excited now. I'm not scared. I'm excited. I am SO excited.
I love prenatal Yoga. I love taking baths. I still love feeling baby move around. I love eating - especially burritos, fruit, salt and vinegar potato chips, broccoli, and the #4 from Burgers Supreme. I love reading birthing books with Tyler. I love that Tyler reads Dr. Seuss to baby.
We're pretty happy.
3 comments:
Your car post was so sweet. And you look so hot pregnant!!! Don't even tell me you dont look good. I am saying congrats for being willing to take a picture of yourself once a week. I love hearing about your cravings too!!
Oooh, getting close!! I'm glad you're able to think of the positive things in life...they can get easily lost during hard times. My only warning with the car seat: if you get in an accident with it in the car, you'll have to buy a new one. Just a thought! :)
Congratulations! You look great!
Post a Comment