Happy Birthday to my Tyler!
I decided to throw him a surprise birthday party. It was on really short notice, but it still turned out pretty great. I kept thinking, "This is really going to be a surprise!!" I guess I wasn't as sneaky as I thought. He guessed it. So he wasn't all that surprised. He was still grateful though and I hope he felt loved. Thanks to all those that came!
I was dressed all nice for the party, but of course, the only pictures of me are when I had changed into pajamas.
2 comments:
Happy (belated) Birthday to Tyler!!!! :)
And when do I get to see your cute prego self again??? I miss you.
So cute and sweet of you to do Tara! And I'm so sorry that I missed it. I would have loved to have been there with you guys! Hope you had a really happy birthday, Tyler! Hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment