Happy Halloween!!
Tyler and I didn't do much for Halloween. My goal was to stay at home all day and relax but that didn't happen. I had a really good day though! My friend, Lorna, and I went to lunch and to Babies R Us. I also had the opportunity to put a little bit of sparkle on Tinkerbell Zayaa. She looked like a little doll. Here she is:
I didn't do much for the rest of the day. Poor Tyler had to stay at home with his grumpy pregnant wife on Halloween night. I didn't feel like doing anything. I was really looking forward to handing out candy to the neighborhood kids but when the time came I was in one of those hormone induced bad moods and I couldn't even bring myself to get off of the couch.
I was cheered up, however, by Dan, Choka, Zayaa, Danny, Ariunaa, Shanda, and Kensington stopping by! I just have the cutest nieces and nephews there ever was.
2 comments:
Beautiful kids!
Oh my goodness-Tyler really looks like Harry Potter!
Post a Comment