Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cavemen and Warriors

Tyler and I both had siblings graduate from high school this year!! Aaron graduated from American Fork High School on May 29th and Sabrina graduated from Tehachapi High School on June 6th. (I have put off this post because I wanted to get more pictures from family, but it's been over a month and I still haven't been able to get them.)

Congratulations to these two!

Aaron graduated on May 29th in the Marriott Center at BYU.




Kensington


Aaron and Prestgard parents

The "Couples" Picture. Tyler and me with Kensington, Christof and Shanda, Tyler and Aaron, Kyle and Jen.


Bree graduated on June 6th in Tehachapi's Coy Burnett Stadium. We celebrated beforehand at Kasagiri for lunch. The sushi was great!


Graduation money! Woohoo!





Sabrina and Walker parents




Dannys 3 and 5

Animals and children flock to Tyler.

Congratulations again to Aaron and Sabrina! We love you guys!

1 comment:

MeganandClaudy said...

I love your new background!! :)