A story about Tyler, Tara, Derek, and Scarlett. . .
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Easter
I know it's a bit late, (it's still March for Pete's sake) but Happy Easter! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and had a chance to reflect on the great gift of life we were given with the gift of Jesus Christ and His sacrifice.
What a little doll. Isn't her dress adorable! She's just so cute!
Zayaa was being Aunt Tara. Apparently that's how I always sit. She's so funny.
Your new niece is BEAUTIFUL! And I love her name. :D How are things going with your new house? Have you unpacked a lot yet? You are gorgeous! I love when you post new things. I miss you...
"It's a beautiful day. The stars are chirping, or whatever." -Tyler
"Muffins spelled backwards is sniffum" -Tyler
"Happiness isn't happiness without a violin playing goat." - Notting Hill
"An unknown person used a washable wipe marker to write obscenities such as 'poo-poo' and 'poo' on a black Denali parked in Heritage Halls on Nov. 25" - BYU Police Beat
1 comment:
Your new niece is BEAUTIFUL! And I love her name. :D How are things going with your new house? Have you unpacked a lot yet? You are gorgeous! I love when you post new things. I miss you...
Post a Comment