Friday, March 28, 2008

I Heart Dinosaurs

The day that Ariunaa was born, Mom and I took Zayaa and Danny to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point for the annual Family First night.








This is as far as little Zayaa would go. We tried to take her through the solar system tunnel and she refused. Then she told me that she couldn't go any farther because a dinosaur wold bite her head off.





Brave little Danny was not afraid of the dinosaurs. He loved them. He "Raaar"ed at all the dinosaurs and at all the people.




He even danced on the scale. He weighs 25 pounds.


This was probably his favorite part. He LOVED the fishies.


And then we made a mess with the popcorn.


The day after we went, Danny walked around his house like a dinosaur all day. He loves to "Raar" at everybody. He's so precious. I had a lot of fun! I want to take Danny back there so he can take his time playing in the museum. They have a lot of fun stuff to climb on and play with but we were in such a hurry to get back to Zayaa that we didn't get to enjoy them! We'll go back. Maybe we can convince Auntie Samantha to come with us.

No comments: