Saturday, October 30, 2010

It's a Girl!!

I had an ultrasound on Thursday! I was only 17 1/2 weeks but they let me try to get the measurements for insurance reasons. Turns out I'll have to have another one in a couple of weeks because she wasn't sure she could see everything properly and she wanted to make 100% sure the baby was okay. I was a little worried about having another one but it turns out I'll have insurance to cover it, so it's going to be just fine. PHEW!

And... it's a GIRL!!! My little Scarlett.
Tyler and I both guessed right.
Look, here's her Halloween picture:

Happy Halloween!
We'll post pictures of Derek and his Halloween costume soon. Love to all!

3 comments:

SERAPH said...

I can't stop smiling...I'm SO excited for you. PLEASE let's get together very SOON, so that I can see you and your cute preggo self. I miss you!

Super Daysh said...

So exciting!! Congrats to you both!

Eric and Hayley said...

So fun for you guys! Congrats on being pregnant and EVEN more that you are having a GIRL!