We are also expecting another addition to our family! I'm 10 weeks and 6 days with an estimated due date of April 2, 2011. We were able to have an ultrasound on Tuesday to determine dates and everything looks healthy so far!
I'm pretty much tired and nauseated all of the time. I'm still working and that's really hard on me. The day after I work, it's all I can do to get out of bed in the afternoon. Hopefully I'll be able to cut back on hours now that Tyler has a job!
Derek is still doing well. He has his well-baby appointment next week. Can you believe he's almost 18 months old!? He's a beautiful and intelligent child. He says "bless you" when you sneeze and loves playing with cars.
Anyway, there's a quick update on our lives. I promise to be better with posting.
Love to all!
2 comments:
So exciting!! Congrats on the new job- that is great news!! And sooooo excited for your new little addition!! Hope you get feeling better soon and that everything continues to go well for you!!
Congrats to you guys! Both on the job and the baby!! I can't believe Derek is already 18 months. Time flies. Which also means it has been a long time since I have seen you all. We should change that. :)
Post a Comment