He still doesn't love riding in the car. He tolerates it when someone is in the backseat with him. When it's just the two of us in the car, he usually screams until I reach back and put my hand on his cheek. Then he'll quiet down for a few minutes. The other day he fell asleep on the way to pick up Bree from school. This is how I found him:
Here are some of the things he's up to these days:
He loves to growl. It cracks me up. He also blows raspberries and is testing out his range and lungs with screams and yells. He sings along with me. He rolls over from tummy to back and from back to tummy. He holds his head up really well. He takes him binky out of his mouth and can usually put it back in. Sometimes he'll have it backwards or sideways and get frustrated. He loves to play with his feet. Most of the time they end up in his mouth. He likes to put everything in his mouth now. He thinks it's pretty funny when I brush my teeth. He loves to take baths and kicks and splashes his "Michigander" duck. His favorite songs are "My Heavenly Father Loves Me" and "Popcorn" by Laurie Berkner. He gets the hiccups almost every time he laughs. He has an enchanting laugh. I can't get enough of it.
1 comment:
4 months! Geesh. They get so big, so fast! He is such a cute little guy, with the most adorable little smile.
Post a Comment