OH MY GOSH!!!! I was just about to tell you that Pepperann is the cutest thing that I've seen in a long time and then I scrolled down and saw the pictures of your haircut. I LOVE IT!!!!! You look amazing! We need to get together SOON. And I need to come over and see your adorable kitten. Call me. :)
Cute haircut! I wish I had the nerve to go short, but I've always had it so long. I am so jealous you have a kitten! My husband's allergic, so we can't but since you don't live that far, maybe I'll visit and we can catch up! -Katie (Kerr)
now the pepperann theme song is totally stuck in my head.....it's such a cute name and a cute kitten. and your haircut, as everyone else has said, is fabulous. you look great!
Your darling kitty makes me miss my puppy. If I had a pet that small, I might just be tempted to carry the little thing around in my bag--like Paris Hilton. I'd pull it out during class and set it on my desk.
By the way, I forgot to tell you at the holiday scheduling meeting that your haircut makes you look so fun. It's the kind that makes everyone who loves you give you a big hug and kiss. (A strictly platonic observation).
"It's a beautiful day. The stars are chirping, or whatever." -Tyler
"Muffins spelled backwards is sniffum" -Tyler
"Happiness isn't happiness without a violin playing goat." - Notting Hill
"An unknown person used a washable wipe marker to write obscenities such as 'poo-poo' and 'poo' on a black Denali parked in Heritage Halls on Nov. 25" - BYU Police Beat
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! I was just about to tell you that Pepperann is the cutest thing that I've seen in a long time and then I scrolled down and saw the pictures of your haircut. I LOVE IT!!!!! You look amazing! We need to get together SOON. And I need to come over and see your adorable kitten. Call me. :)
Cute haircut! I wish I had the nerve to go short, but I've always had it so long. I am so jealous you have a kitten! My husband's allergic, so we can't but since you don't live that far, maybe I'll visit and we can catch up!
-Katie (Kerr)
that hair!!! its cute cute cute!! I want to know did you donate it?
oh and nice name choice!
now the pepperann theme song is totally stuck in my head.....it's such a cute name and a cute kitten. and your haircut, as everyone else has said, is fabulous. you look great!
Your darling kitty makes me miss my puppy. If I had a pet that small, I might just be tempted to carry the little thing around in my bag--like Paris Hilton. I'd pull it out during class and set it on my desk.
By the way, I forgot to tell you at the holiday scheduling meeting that your haircut makes you look so fun. It's the kind that makes everyone who loves you give you a big hug and kiss. (A strictly platonic observation).
Post a Comment